Sunday, July 14, 2013

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!

I came across an article earlier this week with some serious misinformation about tanning. It was attacking the industry as if it is the one and only source of all skin cancer. Oh how frustrating to read. The comments were mostly those following suit about how evil tanning is. Many comments were exactly what I blogged about last week stating myths as facts and spouting garbage about how only vain people tan.

I was unable to post anything on the article at the time I read it so I decided to come back to it later. I did a search later that night and found a rebuttal to the article that I could not improve upon if I tried.  If only I could be so eloquent when stating my opinion.

I am so impressed with how the rebuttal was written I feel I should share it with my readers. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment